Monday, September 11, 2006

Homicide across the street

Someone was murdered across the street from me. I didn't know her, but I remember seeing her from time to time. I was questioned by police, but didn't have any information I would consider useful.

I am shaken up by it in a strange way. I didn't know her, but as I'm writing, there's crime tape around the house, a CSI-mobile, lots of cops, detectives, people asking me for water that I don't know who look very lost.

Here is a clip of the news article I found about it:El Paso Police investigate possible homicide. Although, from the detective that questioned me, I learned that they are fairly certain that it was a murder.

First of all, he told me someone was murdered. He asked me if I had seen the people who live there fighting. I had not. I had seen them often outdoors, talking on the cell, but nothing that would indicate they had problems. He asked about a Blue Ford. I couldn't say if I had seen one or not because my next-door neighbor fixes cars and there's always different cars nearby. I think I had, but to be honest, I don't trust my memory of it.

So there you have it.

No comments: