Thursday, August 17, 2006

!@&#$* keys!

Still can't find my keys. I have 2 cars here. One is mine, the other is my husband's. One car has a dead battery, the other has no keys. So I had to get keys made.

I walked 5 1/2 miles to the dealership yesterday. I made a key, but the catch is, it might not work because my car *might* have an anti theft chip. In which case, I would have to tow the car to the dealership and have the key made that way... grrrr.... So, I get the key made and on the way back, it starts to rain. I have Ian with me and thankfully, an umbrella. I decide to take the bus back.

It takes an hour for the bus to show up! We get rained on. Then we have to transfer buses. The bus never shows up. Turns out, it got stuck in some flash flooding. It's nearly time for my daughter to come home from school... she takes a bus. I'm about an hour away, walking... and there's lightning and thunder now, and some flash flooding... Fortunately a nice fireman gave us a ride home. I got Rei off her bus OK and try the new key. It's a no-go. But at least I can lock my car now.

I can't belive all of this has happened. Maybe I can get my other car jumped now that I can at least turn my one car on, even if I can't drive it.

Aaaaaargh!

:P

No comments: