Monday, August 07, 2006

Hi!

Time keeps on a-keepin' on. Everything moves so fast! It's been a very long time since I updated. I'm doing OK. I'm pretty busy with my kids since I'm the only one here taking care of them. My husband is in Korea and our nearest family is 12 hours away by car. So it's just me, myself and I.

But I guess I'm doing pretty well. I'm keeping the house clean, keeping my daughter on a schedule, and Ian has learned to walk! My daughter, Rei, is showing more signs of speaking, not just one or two words, but sentences. This is very good! Yesterday, very clearly, she said to me "I want more." We were having cereal for breakfast. It was so clearly spoken that I almost didn't believe it. I've had dreams where she's talked to me for real, in a clear voice. This was just like that. I thought I was dreaming. I'm glad I wasn't.

Still getting caught up with work. I enjoy drawing, but I was really burned out. Now I'm doing a lot better and getting back into the swing of things. Unfortunately, I work very slowly sometimes, especially when things are disorganzed as my work load is right now. But I will finish, eventually!

Tchuss!
Ayame

No comments: